Since elections have been held in 2016, we’ve noticed a ton of changes in our country. Let’s take a look at some of the most relevant Philippine government laws that are in play today. It’s better to know and understand these laws now as they can prove to be useful for you. New andRead More
- Hospitality TalkAteneo partners with Le Cordon Bleu to offer 4 year BSc
- BoracayLoveBoracay: One Year On From Closure
- EnvironmentBalloons, Confetti and Fireworks; is it time to ban them?
- CommunitiesCruise Tourism Pt 3: Impacts on Economy and Communities
- EnvironmentDitching Plastics: Managing Guests Expectations.
- Hot TopicsFilipino Christmas Buys: great ideas and deals for shopping locally
- BoracayBoracay’s Open: first week
- BoracayInside Boracay: Opening Week
- BoracayInside Boracay: Week 25
- Daily TidbitSelfie Culture in the Philippines Part 3 – Marketing to the Selfie Generation, if you’re not doing it already!
Today’s budget smartphones are so good that you won’t feel like you’re settling. For less than P10,000, you can get a big screen, enough performance to run the most popular apps, and even a metal design. Cameras in this phone price range have also improved greatly. No, you won’t get special features, like waterproof designs,Read More
Sustaining the environment is something that we all need to practice. We have found a youth leader who advocates for sustainable tourism to share some tips with us. 29 year old Bryan Madera has already made an impact in the world of environmental sustainability. He was initially a Senior Wedding Coordinator for Boracay Weddings. HeRead More
Cras sit amet libero eros, in ultricies lorem. Nunc et odio neque. Maecenas vehicula interdum hendrerit. Integer hendrerit orci ullamcorper neque pellentesque feugiat. Aliquam magna metus, fringilla non ultrices id, fringilla eu erat. Phasellus lorem tortor, porttitor volutpat iaculis sed, condimentum ultricies massa. Curabitur ut malesuada elit. Nullam tortor mi, faucibus a laoreet a, ultriciesRead More